Habakkuk 2:2-3 (The Message)
And then God answered: “write this. Write what you see. Write it out in big block letters so that it can be read on the run. This vision-message is a witness pointing to what’s coming. It aches for the coming-it can hardly wait! And it doesn’t lie. If it seems slow in coming, wait. It’s on its way. It will come right on time.
WHC is pursuing a heavenly vision! Each and every one of us in this church family has the privilege of being a “co-laborer” with God, allowing Him to use our gifts, talents, abilities, and resources to bring about and establish His plan to affect this region with the gospel and the message of faith.
God said, “write the vision and make it plain…” The vision of WHC can be summed up in three simple statements:
1. Equip Believers to reap God's harvest and their inheritance in Christ
2. Be a Beacon of the Supernatural for this region and the World
3. Lift up the Standard
Through our weekly services, events, gatherings, outreaches and through every medium of communication, radio, books, CD’s, the internet, God is establishing a work in Paducah that will effect generations to come.
- We envision the establishment of a church that consists of people from all races, ages, and social statuses. We envision a church where the Spirit of God is free to move and have free course in our services and in our lives.
- We envision a church that has a reputation for miracles, signs, and wonders.
- We envision a church that helps believers cultivate deep spirited friendships with like-minded believers.
- We envision a cutting edge facility and campus filled with the latest technology and features and furnishings believing that God’s people should have the very best.
- We envision a church where young people flock in great multitudes, a church where they can not just come and be entertained, but experience the glory and presence of God!
- We believe God is raising up a church that will take a strong leadership role in bringing a positive change to our community!